Sunday, June 13, 2010

One Year



Today marks one full year that you have been gone. One full year of living with tremendous heartache and pain.

I hate thinking about what was taking place one year ago today. Reliving it is so painful. The day we had to say goodbye to our baby, our angel. It was the hardest thing I have ever had to do in my life.

How I have made it one year without you is beyond me. How I pushed through every moment, every day, knowing that I can no longer see your precious face, your precious smile. Knowing that I can no longer hold you, sing to you, and cuddle you. And I have to continue on for you...to make you proud... So you can look down and say "That's my mommy!".

I miss you more than any words could ever explain. But I know deep down that you can feel my love that I have for you.

You took a piece of me, a piece of daddy, and piece of all our friends and family the day you went away.

You will be remembered forever by the many who knew of you. The many hearts you touched, who still carry you with them today.

Such a tiny little girl who lived too short of a life, made a huge impact on the world.

I love you so much baby girl.....I always will. You are my special angel and I will miss you forever.

Until we meet again.......

2 comments:

  1. Sorry, that I didn't post sooner.
    What a beautiful post, thinkng of you and Kali, big ((HUGS)).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tracey,
    I know that one year mark is so so difficult. I, myself, wonder how I made it through the days. Your little Kalie is so proud of you Mama! One moment at a time.... Thinking of you and precious Kali.

    ReplyDelete