Thursday, June 25, 2009

Kali on Children's Miracle Network Video

The day after Kali's first surgery (when she was exactly one week old) we were asked to sign a consent so that they could use images that someone recorded of Kali for the Children's Miracle Network telethon. The telethon didn't come on for another 6 weeks or so. I kind of forgot about it and never watched. The other day I went on the Hershey Medical website and looked to see if they had any videos to see if I could find one with her and I did. This is the video, she comes on when the bideo gets to around 1 minute and 33 seconds. She was very sick that day and was breathing fast, is laying on her back and has her shades on.




1 comment:

  1. Kali was so beautiful!!! My prayers are with you and your family.

    ReplyDelete