Monday, July 13, 2009

An Entire Month


Today marks an entire month that our little girl has been gone. Reality is really setting in and I hate it. This weekend was very rough. On Friday she would have 3 months old exactly, Saturday was 4 weeks since she passed, and yesterday I was full of anxiety anticipating what type of emotions I would feel today.
Saying that I miss my little girl is a complete understatement. I don't think that there are words to describe what I am feeling. Being without a part of you is a terrible feeling. It's like having an open void that can be filled with hate, anger, despair, or sadness if you let it. I have been trying to be in a "happy place" so that I don't get angry or depressed or get full of hate. I want to function and live for my other two children and continue to let Kali's memory live on.
Life has been hard. It has been strange. And it has been different. It will never be the same.

1 comment: