Monday, July 27, 2009

My Love Bug


I love you baby girl. I miss you so much. I promise that mommy and daddy (and even Go Go and Sis Sis) will live for you. You will be in our hearts and on our minds for as long as we live. You made an impact sweetheart and that can't be taken away. To the world you were one person, but to a lot of people you were the world. We love baby, that can't be said enough. You were my angel before you left this earth and you will always be what carries me through!
Daddy got me a kitten the other day trying to lift my spirits. I named him Charlee (which is what I wanted to name you boy or girl but daddy was against it). For some reason I called him Kali a few time. I think it's you playing through him (I swear I'm not crazy). He barely leaves my side. It sure is something!

I started writing again because of you and here is what I've done.


Angel in Heaven

There is an angel in Heaven
She is as beautiful as can be.
I know this angel in Heaven
Because she belongs to me.
This is a special angel in Heaven
She has touched hearts around the world.
She was an angel before she went to Heaven
She was my tiny little girl.
This special angel in Heaven
Lives on in all of our hearts.
This beautiful angel in Heaven
She was strong right from the start.
There is an angel in Heaven
Although she belongs here with me.
Do you want to know the name of this sweet angel in Heaven?
Her beautiful name is Kali.......

From Kali (this is what I'd hope you would say to us to comfort our broken hearts)


Please do not cry for me Mom and Dad.
For I am here, do not be sad.
Please don't cry because I am gone.
I was just not meant for Earth that long.
Please don't cry because I am not here.
Don't you worry because I am near.
Please don't cry when my birthday nears,
Where I am there are no years.
Please don't be sad that I left this world.
I will always be your baby girl.
You gave me a good life, one filled with love.
I will try to do the same for you as I watch over from above.
Days will get easier, nights won't seem so long
And one day you will be able to listen to that entire song.
Please don't cry for me mom and dad
For I am here, please don't be sad.


I love you so much baby and I miss you even more. I wish I could have fixed you, but you beat all the odds all through your life. You were a trooper and you gave us a great gift.....from your the strength you showed we will be strong!

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful. I just got chills reading that. SHE IS JUST SO LOVED.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful way to honor such a beautiful munchkin.

    We love you, Kali Bug!!!!

    ReplyDelete