Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bad Day Today

Talk about kicking someone when they're down....as if this little girl hasn't gone through enough, today they drop a bombshell and tell us that she has a bleed in her brain. There are four grades of bleeding. She has a grade 4, the worst possible. This can affect her development in some capacity, how much we will find out as she grows and develops. There is nothing that can be done for this, we just have to wait and see what happens.
This setback won't affect how we will proceed with her care. We will continue to have everything done to allow our child the best chance at life with us. The amount of love that we have for our child (and our other 2 children) is not describable in words. We will walk to the ends of the universe to give our children everything they need to have a happy and wonderful life.
I don't know if I have said this on here before but I just for the life of me can't figure out how this little baby can look so precious and perfect on the outside can have so much wrong on the inside.

Please pray that the angels watch over my little girl and keep her safe.

7 comments:

  1. I am continuing to pray for her! Keep on fighting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear that. We pray for her daily and she is on the prayer list at church. We love you!!
    Aunt Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  3. All our Love and Prayers go out to you and your family. One thing we must remember is that "we are not in charge". As much as we rely on the doctors, God is in charge. We must all keep praying, and Kali will keep fighting. Blessings to all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracey,

    I am sending you lots of love and praying for little Kali and your entire family. Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete
  5. praying for all of you everyday!! we cannot know why or what his plan is, but just stay strong and know everything has a reason, even when we think it SUCKS and is soooo not fair!! stay strong and know there are A LOT of people here for you.
    love and prayers
    karen d

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know you have love and prayers coming from me always. I have so much faith and I can't wait to see how happy you all are on the day Kali is able to go home with you. <3

    - Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tracey I love you guys and I pray everday that kali gets stronger. Keep the faith. Stay strong. She is a true fighter. She proves that everyday. Make sure you tell her titi loves her. You know I am here for you for whatever you or your family needs.

    ReplyDelete